sexta-feira, 28 de maio de 2010

Analysis of Cynicism

Lately falsehood goes very close to me, and it comes together with a sense of superiority frustated cynical and false. But what about people who act so close to me? The only thing I can do is mourn.
Regrettable, because it thinks the smart of the month is something the public that you do want to present your show says: "I feel sorry for this poor soul cynical!"
Use a falsehood to promote before de others, but all you talk about your audience is "poor ignorant! Poor snake! Poor cynical and ridiculous!"

2 comentários:

  1. This person should be slain through the knowledge, because cynicism is one of the qualities of being individualistic and disgusting that we see every day in our lives. I agree with you fully! Fuck the shit spacious.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Congratulations! You got it right! Should earn up space in the post!

    ResponderExcluir